Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Summer Fun

I can't believe summer is almost over. It has gone by way too quickly. Here are a few things we have been up to. The boys took swimming lessons. This was big man's second year. Little man thought he was hot stuff being able to go this year.

The first weekend in August is always Jeff's family reunion a.k.a. Cousin Camp. Jeff and the boys decided to camp with Emily and her boys. They had a blast. Little Princess and I went down for the day Saturday. I wasn't really in the mood to camp and I had lots to do!!! I had to get the traditional picture in the swing with Little Princess. She loved it and didn't want to get out.

Big man wanted to be Uncle Andy. Complete with his hat and glasses. It was pretty cute.

I didn't get a ton of pictures of the reunion. The boys had a great time playing in the stream, swinging on the rope, exploring, and playing with their cousins.
I don't usually photograph my laundry room, but as I looked at all of the laundry to do after the reunion, I couldn't help it. It may not look like a ton, but the stack in the back is blankets which were a batch each.
I will add some more pictures in another post from the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point. We went with some friends and had a great time.

One of these kids is not like the other :)

No comments: