Wednesday, August 19, 2009

No Fun at our House

Last week was not a fun week at our house. Big and little man started our stomach flu festivities on Wednesday or Thursday (I don't remember). The whole week was a blur. Two days later Little Princess got it. Two days later I got it. Jeff was the only lucky one. I think it's because he never cleaned up any throw-up.

I probably did between 15-20 loads of laundry during our illness. At least we now have clean mattress pads, sheets, comforters, towels, rugs, and clothes. It was insane.

Here's a picture of Little Princess asleep on my bed. This was her first bout with the flu. She did pretty good. Poor little thing.
The good news is that we're now germ-free and back to normal life and as far as I know we didn't give it to anyone :)

1 comment:

Connie Babe said...

even sick...she's still a beauty.

glad you're over the bug!!!