Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Two Dollar Tuesday is Back

(This is the first of three new posts-make sure you scroll down through them all)

Last year we went the last Tuesday of the month and I thought that was the reason it was so crazy. I was wrong. This year we went early in the month and it was even more insane. I think everyone in the whole valley was at Thanksgiving Point today. We had fun though. It was only 45 minutes or so to get in. The kids did remarkably well. We went with my friend Melanie and her kids.


Little Princess was excited to get out of the stroller. I set her down to play with some toy dinosaurs and she was off wandering. She thought she was as big as all the other kids.

Big man would not pose in this picture because he couldn't sit up front.

So he had to have his own. For real. I tried to get all of the same photo spots as last year :)

No comments: