Thursday, July 30, 2009

Family pictures

We had some new family pictures taken and they turned out really cute. I put most of them on the side of the blog. I can't believe how big the kids are getting.

2 out of three cooperating isn't bad. It still turned out cute though

The time has finally come to give Baby H a new name here on my blog. She's simply not a baby anymore. I went through all of the nicknames she has here at home. Little Man always says 'hey girl' or 'sweetheart'. Those didn't work. I finally decided that Little Princess fits her well. So Baby H will now be called Little Princess.
In other news this week. Big man went to the dentist this week. He has two cavities :( but he also has a loose tooth. I was floored. He keeps talking about when he loses his teeth. I told him he had to be 6 to lose his teeth. That was around the age his cousin did. I had no idea that at 4 1/2 he'd already be starting. It seems like just yesterday we were working on getting them all in and now they'll be gone :) He was pretty excited though. He's going to save his tooth fairy money for a slurpee :)

1 comment:

G-mom said...

i love that one of you and the little princess. you both are stunning. and it really is amazing how quick they grow!! cute, cute!!