Thursday, May 28, 2009

What a day, What a week...

First of all, I'm not quite sure why I have been MIA from blogging. I definitely need to update more often :) I've got lots of pictures on my camera that I need to update. This week I have had sick kids. It started last Sunday with Big man throwing up. He did that for a few days and then Little man started. Big man acted and felt better, but as the week progressed he still complained about a tummy ache and didn't eat much. Tonight at t-ball he wouldn't get off my lap. He had no energy at all. I took him to the InstaCare after the game. He checked out great, but the Dr. ran a strep test just in case. It came back POSITIVE. Poor little dude. He's been a trooper all week even though he hasn't felt well. I'm going to get Little man tested tomorrow as well. Hopefully we only have one case of strep!!!

In the middle of two little pukers, my washing machine went out today. I knew it was coming. The motor was getting progressively louder. Today it was really loud and failed to agitate or spin. After my evening at InstaCare, the rest of my time was spent at Lowe's ordering a new one. It will be delivered tomorrow afternoon. Tomorrow will be happy washing for me :)

Even though we have been house bound this week, I have accomplished a ton. I cleaned out EVERY closet in the house, organized toys, rearranged clothes, painted the wooden benches, and more. This is in between cleaning up puke and cuddling with sick kids of course.

1 comment:

Janille said...

Sorry the kids have been sick! But good for you to get so much done!!

Are you guys planning on going to Hansen Reunion in July?