Thursday, October 30, 2008

Sugar high-all week long

Today is day two of the sugar high week. Big man had a party at preschool that ended with a small parade. The kids all marched out to the street to wave at the cars and see if any would honk. About 3-4 cars did honk and the kids were pretty excited. I think preschool teachers are amazingly patient. Doesn't it look like chaos.
Big man was so excited to see me pull up for his parade. It was all he could talk about all day.

Big man held up this Halloween treat and said, "It's saying I love you". Jeff and I thought it was pretty funny.
Baby H in her Bullseye costume. She went to her first trunk or treat yesterday and did great. Everyone thought she was adorable.

You can't have Bullseye without Buzz and Woody. What a cute bunch.
The fun continues tomorrow when we have cousins in town and everyone goes trick or treating. I've tried to limit their candy eating, but so far it hasn't worked. I told big man to come and eat lunch today and he informed me he wanted candy for lunch. I don't blame him :)




1 comment:

Connie Babe said...

you have made 3 adorable people there! very exciting that he had a parade!