Sunday, October 5, 2008

She's getting big...

I can't believe she's a week old already. It's been a crazy week, but we're all adjusting. She's still teeny and most of her 0-3 clothes don't fit, but I think she's getting big. Her little cheeks are getting chubby. I had fun dressing her up today even though we haven't left the house. Big man didn't let her keep the headband on for very long. He had to try it on himself.

Fun with dad. The boys have had lots of quality time with dad this week. They've also spent a lot of time at Grandma's house. Grandma has seen a whole new side to her 'little angels'. She's got to go back to work to get some rest :)

5 comments:

Amy C. said...

Cute cute cute. She is still looking like her brothers! Glad dad has taken time to be with the boys and thank heavens for grandmas!! What would we do with out them?

Janille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

sorry, that was me that deleted the last comment. My email is acting weird.

She is getting big! She is so cute! Congrats again!

Janille

Unknown said...

She's beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person! Good luck with three. Being out-numbered changes thing a bit!

Cherise said...

She is soooo beautiful! I am so excited for you guys that you get to experience having a baby girl. Hope you are surviving three at a time. I will look to you for advice someday.