Sunday, October 12, 2008

It finally happened...

After hours of fun playing with the camera, big and little man finally broke it. Jeff put it on a tripod for them and I think it took one too many trips down the stairs. The good news is we bought a new camera last night. It's my birthday present, but I can't wait that long to use it. I haven't even had a chance to mess with it, but here are some pictures Jeff took with it.

This first one is of little man with his dinosaur hairdo. We finally let it grow out long enough to be able to do this. He thought he was pretty cool. Only him and dad made it to church today.

This may be big man's wardrobe for the next few weeks. He wouldn't take it off all night. We're borrowing the buzz costume from his cousins and they brought it over tonight. He was thrilled. The only way we got him to take it off for bed was to hang it on his curtains so he could still look at it. What a nut.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH for the new camera! I'm still figuring out the one Mike got us! I love the pictures!

I've seen the dino hair do before, was it just BIG Man? Is this Little Man's 1st?

Bud Light Year Cracks me up! Is it his Halloween Costume or just for fun? Its cute either way!

Connie Babe said...

you have cute boys