Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Fourth of July Fun

For the Fourth of July we went to Boise, Idaho to visit Jeff's sister and family. We had a great time. Here are some of the highlights from the trip. The boys participated in a small parade that morning. They thought it was pretty cool.
This was little man's first time with fireworks. Last year he was too little to enjoy them.
One of the highlights of the trip was meeting their new cousin, Baby O. She's a month old and adorable. Both of my boys had to be right in her face and check out what she was doing.
Fun at the Splash Park. This is as close to a picture of me pregnant as you're going to get :) At least until I take my profile picture right before my due date.
Little man usually doesn't like to get wet at the splash park, but he made an exception this time. He had a great time.
The sparklers were quite a hit with the kids. Big man thought he was pretty cool.
We had a fun time in Boise. It's always fun to get the kids together with their cousins (even though they get on each other's nerves).
Here are some videos from the splash park.




Kidney stone update: Just an update from my last blog. I passed my kidney stone after about 36 hours. I had some more IV fluids after my doctor visit because I couldn't keep anything down for around 24 hours. After that second dose of IV's I felt much better. The pain went away after I passed the kidney stone for a while and then it started again. So I'm pretty sure I had a second stone. This was about the time we left for Boise, so it was kind of hard to strain my pee like I should've. That first night in Boise, I was up until 3 or 4 in the morning with a lot of pain, but since then it's been gone. So the 2nd stone is either in my bladder indefinitely or completely gone, I guess I'll never know. I did compare my first stone to the one I had when I was pregnant with little man. I was kind of surprised that it was smaller. For the amount of pain and sickness I had I thought it would be huge. Thanks for all the love and concern.

4 comments:

Connie Babe said...

glad you're doing better.

love the pictures and videos.

GO DUNDLER MIFFLIN!!!!

The Shill Spill said...

I LOVE the video of your oldest after he gets the water dumped on him, and starts running. That is classic! I had to laugh. Thanks for sharing!

G-mom said...

well I guess since you weren't feeling well I'll take that as the reason why you didn't let me know you would be in town!! I would seriously love to see you, and that is time #2 that i know of that you have been here and not called. Well I hope you get feeling better, and Your kids are sure growing fast!! too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics of the kids. I will have to save them. Sounds like you have had some busy days. Wait til #3 comes. You'll be even busier.