Tuesday, May 21, 2013

May Craziness

May isn't even over and it has already been a very crazy month! Little Princess has had her last day of preschool, preschool graduation, and a dance recital. The week after that was all over was a big let down for her. She was bored and didn't quite know what to do with herself. Luckily we've had lots of play dates to make up for it.




In the middle of all the craziness, I ran the Susan VanKomen 5k Race for the Cure.  It is my mother-in-law's 20th year of being cancer free.  She wanted her daughters and daughters-in-law to all run it with her.  We decided to make it a girls weekend and stayed downtown at a hotel.  It was a lot of fun. This was the first time we'd had a girls weekend in the 10+ years that I've been in the family.   Nothing like running a race in a tutu and tiara.  Wahoo!


Big Man had a piano recital as well.  This is really the only picture I got of him (even though it's not really of him).  He did a great job.  He'd practiced hard.

The Mover continues to be my biggest helper.  One night while I was getting dinner ready, she got out the cups all by herself (without me asking).  She spend at least 10 minutes arranging them around the table.  I think she got out around 10-12.  She was quite proud of herself.


She's my biggest helper, but also my biggest mess maker.  After spilling the whole can of Pringles on the floor, I had her sweet them up.  The sweeping actually made a bigger mess than she started with, so it turned into the perfect photo-op.  You can only see a portion of the chips in the picture. 

Still coming up is Little Man's Kindergarten graduation this Friday.  We also had a Spring Fling at the boys school.  I have a few videos on my camera, but I didn't get any individual pictures.  I can't keep up with all of the excitement!  I need school to get out just so we can have a break.

No comments: