Monday, May 27, 2013

Kindergarten Graduation

My little man is so cute. He was so excited for his graduation from Kindergarten. He'd worked hard to learn all of the songs and even made his own poster for one of the songs. I can't believe how quickly this year has gone. He asks every day if he can go to school in the morning, so first grade will be PERFECT!



I was at the back trying to keep my girls quiet, so I didn't get a great shot of him getting his diploma.


I asked Little Man a few weeks ago who he thought was cute in his class.  This little girl was one of the three that he liked!  Her mom asked to get a picture of them together.  Apparently she talks about Little Man at her house quite a bit!  Too funny.


This is the poster he made all by himself.  His part was to draw a picture about Spring.  It went with a song about the four seasons.  He drew a tree getting new leaves and animals coming out of hibernation.  He even labeled everything.  I loved it.  He also made a graduation picture of himself.  The questions on the paper asked what he wanted to be when he grew up-teacher.  His favorite thing to do-horseback riding, and a couple of other things I can't remember right now.

No comments: