Wednesday, September 21, 2011

This and That...

The first thing on my mind is my aunt and uncle. They lost everything in a fire early this morning. What can you say at a time like this. They lost several animals, but no one else was hurt. My heart goes out to their family. They are in our thoughts and prayers.



On a happier note, everyone laughed when I cut Baby M's hair a couple of months ago, but it is coming in nicely. It's at that wild, crazy stage so today we tried her first pony. It's pretty little, but it's really cute. She wasn't very thrilled with it.


She went in for her 6 month visit last week and I found out she weight 17 lbs 2 oz! What a chunk!

Jeff and the kids went up the canyon the other day. It started raining and he took this cool picture out the window. I've really enjoyed the rain storms down here. I enjoyed this particular rain storm from my bedroom window snuggling with my baby.


Little Princess had a cold. She was pretty miserable, but didn't want to miss out on the fun.



This picture was from Little Man's birthday a few weeks ago. I found it tonight on the camera and thought it was cute. Already Baby M has to be a part of the action.

No comments: