Saturday, September 10, 2011

6 Months

Where has the time gone? Baby M is SIX MONTHS OLD today. I took a few pictures and I just couldn't choose between them, they were all so cute.






So here's what she's up to: she broke her first tooth last week (thus the drool in some of the pictures). I'm pretty sure she's working on more. She's been kind of sad and ornery the last couple of days. She started solids about a month ago and LOVES them. She's a little piggy. She can drink from a cup and sippy. I can't take a drink without sharing :)

She loves to talk and scream and giggle. All her siblings can get her to laugh, but she giggles the most for Big Man. It might be because he's so goofy with her. He makes me laugh too. She can roll over both ways, but usually doesn't. She's only done it a few times. She is a big Mama's girl, which should be flattering, right? Well, it's not. She cries for anyone but me (including her dad). Sometimes this mama needs a break. I guess that's what nap time is for.

All in all, she's a cute, happy, fun, healthy baby. She brings a lot of joy to our lives and we're happy she's part of our family.

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

Good question! Where does the time go? She doesn't look as much as your other kids ...well not as much as she did when she was smaller.