Monday, July 25, 2011

Oh Boy

My kids are getting to the age that if you buy one something, you have to buy the others something as well. So today I stocked up on school supplies. I bought a bunch of stuff that Big Man will need for First grade. I knew the other two would not be happy without anything, so I got them a few things as well. Little Princess got some crayons and colored pencils.

I was hurrying to get her to bed because I had somewhere to be, so I didn't think anything of her having the new crayons in her room while she was supposed to be going to sleep. I got home later to find out that she'd been up to no good.


I'm not even sure if crayon comes out of fabric. I guess we'll see tomorrow. When her dad saw what she'd done (before I did), he told her she was grounded. She just smiled at him, like yeah right. Oh boy.

1 comment:

Sonja Larsen said...

Cute kids, I love the coloring she should be an artist.