Sunday, July 18, 2010

Box Canyon

I've been going to Fountain Green and Lamb Day for 8 years now and this is my first experience with Box Canyon. We went with a bunch of friends and a ton of kids. It was fun and beautiful.


Jeff got to wear the backpack since I was carrying Little Princess most of the way. It was pretty warm.

If you look really close at the top of this next picture, you'll see someone at the top of this rock wall. That's me. Sometimes I get an itch to do something and so I do. A couple of the older kids wanted to climb up there, and then their dads had to go up too. While we were sitting at the bottom waiting for them, I decided I wanted to go too. I'm definitely not one that has a lot of upper body strength. I could never do those chin-ups in Jr. High. I used every arm, and chest muscle I have climbing up and down this wall. I am still feeling it 2 1/2 days later. It was fun though.
Little Man was a trooper. He didn't feel great, but he still had a good time.




No comments: