Sunday, July 25, 2010

24th of July

We spent the 24th of July at my parents house. Grandma Snell created the Olympics for the kids as well as some good eats, a birthday party for cousin H, and fireworks to end the evening. It was a fun night. My cousin Andrea and her cute family came. This is Little Princess sharing the 'girls' table with cousin M. They were funny to watch.
I thought this was a cute picture. This beam was part of the obstacle course, but was also the line for the water toss.
The kids had a great time playing water games..
H opening presents. He turned 8 this year. Where has the time gone? Jeff and I were just dating when he was born.
Grandpa didn't want to ruin the sidewalk or street, so all of the smoke bombs were done on the lawn.
I didn't take as many pictures as I'd hoped, but we had a fun night. It's always crazy with so many little wild people running around, but we love it.

No comments: