Monday, June 14, 2010

Summer Fun

Last week my boys started a summer preschool program. They have loved it so far. I put Big Man in it last summer and it was great. I thought this summer would be the only time they could ever be in the same class together. It's been good for both of them. They've been a little nicer to each other and Little Man seems to have grown up a ton.

This week right after preschool the boys have swimming lessons. They're both so full of energy that they have trouble holding still when it's not their turn. Hopefully tomorrow they'll stay where they're supposed to. I didn't get very good pictures, so more will follow.
While the boys were at preschool, Little Princess and I stayed home and cleaned up the house. We're both getting over runny noses so I didn't want to go anywhere. She had been following me around, but all of the sudden it was too quiet. I looked in every room and couldn't see her. When I called her name, I could hear this little voice coming from the laundry room. I went back and didn't see her again. When I looked closer this is where I found her. She's the first of the three to play in my dryer. What a nut.
I thought I'd put some more of Big Man's creations on here. These aren't craft creations, these are lego creations. He is amazing in what he creates. He will spend hours playing with the legos. He has a very specific idea in his mind of what he wants to create.

The other day he asked me to help him create an elephant with legos. I am not creative and I was going to build something pretty simple (or at least try). I pretty much just sat and watched him build this elephant. It's nothing like what I would've done, it's much better.

No comments: