Friday, June 25, 2010

Riverton Rodeo

This was our first year at the Riverton Rodeo. I've been to many rodeos, but this was Little and Big Man's first. The best part was, it was only five minutes from home. Here are my three cowboys. Aren't they cute? You can't see in the picture their cute cowboy boots. They were all decked out, complete with the bandana around Big Man's neck (random).

It was a bit warm in the beginning, but we had a breeze and soon the sun set. It was the perfect rodeo night. And what rodeo night wouldn't be complete without ring pop?

I was trying to get Little Man to show me his green teeth, but this is all I got.

This picture didn't quite turn out like I'd hoped, but it was so cute watching the boys sit on the row in front of us eating Kettle Corn. They had a great time. It was a fun night.

No comments: