Monday, June 7, 2010

Random June Stuff

I finally took my camera to big man's game on his second to last game of the season. He looks so serious.

This is the third year we've bought these planters. They hang out on our front porch.
This is the second time a bird has built her nest in there. This was taken right after they hatched. Hope they don't drown when I water them :(
Today I straightened Little Princess's hair. I wanted to see what it looked like. It was pretty cute for a while. She's got the darndest cow licks :) It won't lay straight no matter what I do.

She's such a cutie. She's doing awesome on potty training. We still have some accidents (especially if we're outside), but she knows how to do it :) We're slowly getting out and about more. I feel like we've been on home bound for the last week. The boys have been troopers, but they're a little stir crazy. Good thing they start summer preschool on Wednesday. Hooray.

No comments: