Wednesday, February 10, 2010

It seemed like a good idea...

I'm always looking for some good 'quiet' activities during nap time. When the boys asked to play with play doh and paint yesterday, I thought it would be just fine. It was indeed quiet, but this is what happened while I snuck in a quick shower. I'm not quite sure if he did this all himself, or if he had help. Either way he's done painting for a while.
I'm not quite sure how you get it on your back. Impressive, huh.

I know that Little Princess watches everything that her brothers do, but apparently I am being observed also. While I was working in the kitchen, she grabbed this sponge and started to 'clean' every surface she could fine. The sponge wasn't wet, but she thought she was helping. Too cute. Looking forward to some real help in a few years when she gets bigger.
In other news, Big man and I spent the night on the bathroom floor. He woke up at 2:30 this morning not feeling well. He was up about every hour after that. It was a long night. He missed preschool this morning and we got some Gatorade and Redbox DVD's. We're having a movie day. They have some pretty good kid shows at Redbox.

No comments: