Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm Back

I'm not quite sure why it's been a whole month since I blogged. I finally got a memory card for my new camera and the cord to download them :) We're in business. Now I just need to take more pictures. My goal is to blog more even when I don't have pictures. We'll see how that goes. We've had a busy January. I don't know where it went. This last weekend we spent some time with my brother and sister-in-law's kids. They went on a cruise and my parents had the kids for the weekend. We went miniature golfing at Glowgolf and out to lunch at McDonalds. Here's Little Princess enjoying her ice cream.

She's only 16 months, but she thinks she's 6. She has to do everything that her brothers (and cousins) do. Try and tell her no and you'll hear about it.

This is Little Princess's favorite place to sit. Especially during snack time. I guess she likes the cold.

We got to spend a day with Aunt Samantha and cousin O. They came down for the weekend from Idaho. It was fun to let the girls play together. This is them hugging before they left.
I'm not neglecting the boys, but these were the only pictures on my camera :) Besides their scrapbooks are overflowing :) Even though January is a good fresh start to the year, I'm glad it's over. The cold, dark, smoggy days are not my favorite. We had a gorgeous spring-like day today and I absolutely loved it. The sun was shining, it was beautiful. I am so anxious for spring to be here.

In other good news, Little Princess is binky-free. It's only been a couple of days, but it's going pretty well. The first night was rough. I had to rock her to sleep. The second night and tonight as well, she went down fine on her own. This morning was a rough one. She woke up at 5:00 a.m. and wouldn't go back down. She's a smart little whip and adjusts quickly to change. I love her.

No comments: