Sunday, November 15, 2009

I love messes...

Sometimes I feel like all I do is clean up messes. It's at least three times a day (if not more). If suckers or popsicles are involved, it's even worse. This particular day, the boys decided we needed candy canes from Walmart. Little Princess loved them. I think she was blue all day.



My other mess maker. Little man loves to help while I'm baking. I was making pumpkin cookies and I'm not quite sure what happened, but he somehow fell into the batter. What a helper.


I know Halloween is way over, but I found this picture when I was cleaning off the camera. I thought it was way cute. We wore these shirts A LOT in October.

1 comment:

Amy C. said...

I keep wondering if kids out grow messes but I don't think that happens any time!! I am glad you let little princess be blue for a day. Sometimes messes are cute too!