Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a very Happy Thanksgiving. It was fun to spend time with family and relax a little bit. Jeff went shopping on Black Friday. He always gets some good finds. Black Friday was also our anniversary. It's been 7 years of wedded bliss :) I can't believe how quickly the time goes. With all the great deals going on this weekend we decided to get the boys bunkbeds (and no we're not expecting #4). We weren't going to do it until Little Princess was ready for a bed, but we didn't want to miss the great sales.

Here's the boys room.
And the good news-I have a toy room again :) I am so excited. I didn't realize how much stuff the boys have until we put it into one room. It's pretty full.
I also went through Little Princess's clothes. I have a bag of clothes in her closet of things that are too big. I go through them occasionally and move them to her dresser. This outfit was in there and I thought it was adorable. She has so many skirts and dresses that if I only use them on Sunday she'll never wear them.
It's been a busy but fun weekend. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.

1 comment:

Janille said...

Our girls LOVE their bunkbeds! The boys will have so much fun. It feels so great to get things nice and organized. I'm sure you enjoyed doing it! Little Princess looks so grown up. That outfit is so cute! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving. Now...on to CHRISTMAS!