Sunday, October 25, 2009

The fun continues

Tonight was my birthday celebration with my family. My mom wanted it to be a Halloween party. Everybody dressed up in their Halloween costumes. Grandpa did scare the grandkids with his costume. We had to hurry and take pictures so Little Princess would stop crying. We all had a great time at the party.
Here's the devil herself. She went all out on the party. We played a lot of Halloween games. Everything on the menu was orange or black. She'd gone to a lot of work. Thanks mom :)

Christopher and Becky (and my cute penguin)



Me and Indiana Jones (aka Jeff) I borrowed my mother-in-law's Harry Potter robe. It was pretty cool.


The cutest grandkids on the planet :) I think kids make holidays so much more fun. It's fun to watch their excitement. I just wish I could borrow some of their energy.


The first game was a fishing pond. All of the grandkids got a goody bag full of prizes. The favorite toy of the night was the little squishy skeletons that stuck to the ceiling. The kids had fun with those quite a while.


The second game was sucking the ghosts with a straw and carrying them across the room. It was fun to watch the little people try to do it.


Little Princess would not be left out of anything. She may be little, but she's determined. Especially with a doting cousin and grandpa :)

The other games included bobbing for apples, bingo, darts, and more. It was a great night. Not only did I have a great birthday, but I got to watch my kids have fun. Here's Big Man bobbing for apples. It's kind of hard when you have no bottom teeth :)

3 comments:

Amy C. said...

I love our family Halloween party. Grandmas are the best! I love to see all the kids dressed up and have a spooky dinner. Looks like your mom did a fabulous job. Your Dad's costume is scary!

Janille said...

Looks like fun! I love a good Halloween Party!

Unknown said...

Reading your blog always makes me miss my family! Looks like everybody had a great time though! Hope you had a great birthday!