Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Recent Happenings

It's been a while since I blogged. Things have definitely been busy around here. We had Jeff's sister and family in town last weekend. She has boys close to my boy's ages. They all had a great time together and got along surprisingly well. Sadly, I did not take one picture all weekend (what was I thinking). Big man had a Valentine's party on Thursday. He came home with a ton of treats. Every day for two weeks he'd ask if it was Valentine's Day yet. He was pretty excited. Friday for Valentine's Jeff and I went to our Ward dinner and dance. I don't think Jeff and I have danced since before we got married. It was fun. We also took all the kids to see Bolt at the dollar movies. It was a cute show. It was fun that with all the adults and kids we took up an entire row.

Here are some random pictures from the last little while:

I had to take a picture of one of Big Man's Valentine treats. There is a supermom in his preschool class. Every time the kids have to bring treats, she always outdoes herself. I don't know who she is, but I'm impressed with some of the things he brings home. I have a lot to learn :) Especially since this is my first child. By the time Baby H is in preschool, maybe I'll have some good ideas. The treat is a box of sweethearts covered in orange paper with an Ipod list. The earphones are reece's peanut butter cups. I thought it was pretty cute. Much fancier than the Nerds we supplied.
I don't know if I got the lighting and angle quite right to show the extent of the purple bruise on Baby H's eye. Big man was playing with Thomas the Train on her tent toy right above her. It slipped out of his hand and fell right on her eye. She was pretty sad. I'm sure this is the first of many bruises and injuries.
Little man is quite the nut. He thinks our pantry is a buffet. If it's unlocked, he'll pull the bar stool up and pick out his snack. He makes quite the mess in there too.






4 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i love the pantry photo...that cracks me up!

Amy C. said...

Poor baby H. One of my favorite memories is when Braxtyn spit red punch all over Deegans face and stained his eye sockets red. I am sure with big brothers you'll either have more injuries or a lot of teasing. I'm going to have to take my kids to see Bolt. I have heard from others they liked it too.

emlouisa said...

rofl!!!! I'm loving the picture of the "buffet"! And poor H!!!! That looks so sad!

Thanks for the fun weekend. We had a great time! And yay that the kids got along!!!!

Unknown said...

Hey Meggan! I can't believe I was able to find you! You'll have to check out my blog!!

Stacy (Brooks)
http://buttsfamilyblog.blogspot.com/2008/03/oh-memories.html