Saturday, November 15, 2008

Put the camera back...

So my darling hubby has had the camera hidden away in his hunting gear, so I haven't taken too many pictures in the last little while. I finally got it back today. Big man and I cleaned up the leaves today. He thought it was great fun to play in the garbage can (gross I know). We did this while Jeff hung Christmas lights. I was very surprised that we were going to have Christmas lights this year. Jeff was not thrilled about hanging them, but they look awesome. The boys were so excited to have them up. It makes me excited to start the holiday season.


This picture of Baby H is actually a couple of weeks old, but it shows her chubby cheeks and chin here. I can't believe how big she's getting. Her brothers gave her a cold so she's been a bit under the weather this week. I hope to take lots of pictures of Baby H this week now that I have my camera back.



No comments: