Friday, June 27, 2008

Carnival O Fun

We took the boys to the Riverton City Carnival tonight. We were going to go to the rodeo, but decided this would be more fun instead. Big Man was so excited all afternoon that he wouldn't sleep. He kept asking all day if we were ready to go yet. Little man didn't quite know what to think, but he had a great time as well. We were a little nervous he wouldn't stay in the rides, but he did great. The first few Big Man ventured on his own, but Little Man was not going to be left out. I couldn't pick only a few pictures because they were all so cute. I did narrow them down though (believe if or not). You'll notice I'm not in any of the pictures. I'm the official photographer. I took pictures while all three of my boys enjoyed the rides. One of the perks of being pregnant.

This is Big Man's second time down the slide. This time he went all by himself.






We all had a great time. Luckily it wasn't too hot. We may have to make this a family tradition.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I'm glad the boys had a good time! They are so cute! How are you feeling? I hope good! I did see the pictures of Sam's baby. She is SO CUTE!

RaCHeL said...

What a fun family outing! We were bummed we couldn't be at the party. It is going to be hard knowing all we are missing at home. Oh well. :) Miss you guys!

Connie Babe said...

wowzer...they are so stinking cute!

all 3 of your boys. ;)

The Shill Spill said...

I love the buzzed heads! :) So cute! :) Looks like a good time had by all! Serves you right! Although, I am not sure a 'perk' of being pregnant is not being able to go on the rides. I like the rides as much as the next man (or woman) does! :) I do want to see a picture of you though! So, cough it up, ey? :)