Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My Little Helpers

Okay-so all of my posts and pictures have to do with the boys, but I can't resist. They're adorable and that's where I spend ALL of my time.

When I hear giggling, I have to investigate. I knew big man was behind the desk, but I didn't know little man had climbed back as well. They're nuts.

I don't know what's going on in this picture, but I thought it was cute.

The humpty dumpty wall down on Grandpa's farm. They love going to the farm with their dad. They have all sorts of adventures.


Big man's favorite part of the zoo-the circus train (as he calls it). Forget the animals, we went for the circus train. Little man has started saying "All Aboard" just like his brother. I may have two train lovers on my hands.

Other exciting things happening at the Hansen house: We now have sod in our backyard. I was hoping that would help cut down on the amount of dirt coming into my house, but so far it hasn't. I guess it would help if the boys would stay out of the garden. The sprinklers are still a work of progress, but our yard is shaping up. Pictures to come later. The best news of all is that the morning sickness may be over. I haven't thrown up in about two weeks-wahoo. I did however have to break out the maternity clothes, my belly is starting to get big.

1 comment:

G-mom said...

it's so fun to find cute picture moments. I love the one where they are on the wall. cute brothers. Yay that you are feeling better and maternity clothes are cute. then people know your pregnant. I try to wear them as early as possible otherwise people just look at me llike I am fat instead of a glowing mommy. Congrats again!!