Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Hansen Family News

At least we're 90% sure. She was being very modest. The doctor said he wouldn't paint the room yet, but we could go buy some dresses. For those of you who don't know, we're expecting baby #3 on October 9th. That makes me 18 weeks along. It's been a rough 18 weeks. I've been a lot more sick with this pregnancy than the others. I'm finally feeling better and hope that lasts the remaining weeks.

Other fun things that have happened in the last little while (since I've been incognito for the past few weeks):

1. I went to an Anthony Robbins seminar a couple of weeks ago. It was amazing. Not only did I have four days away from the boys, but I learned a lot and had a great time. Jeff stayed home with the boys and did a great job as Mr. Dad.
2. I thought it would be quality one on one time with dad while I was gone, but Jeff decided to use that time to clear out our back garden. This may sound like a small task, but it required the use of a bobcat and a lot of time and effort. He cleared a huge garden, moved a ton of dirt and rocks, and created a waterfall. It's going to look awesome when it's all done. We get sod this Friday, so we'll actually be able to use the backyard.
3. We planted our front garden. Our first year in this house we just kind of waited to see what popped up. There were lots of perennial flowers, that are beautiful for a week or so, but don't last. We planted several trees, bushes, and shrubs that add a lot of color and variety. It looks great. I'll get some pictures posted later.

I'm sure there were other things that took place, but those are the big ones. It's been a busy couple of weeks.

7 comments:

Gasik Clan said...

COngratulations! THree is fabulous! It was easier for me than two!

Mary's Cottage Quilts said...

Yay Meggan! We are so happy for you! I didn't even know you were expecting - and now a girl! How fun!
I am glad you are feeling better. Good Luck!
Mary

Amy C. said...

I am sure you've already been out to buy dresses. Girls really are more fun to shop for. There is so much more variety! I am so excited. You have such cute kids and I am sure your little girl will be beautiful (like her mom of coarse.)

G-mom said...

Third time is the charm. Girls are a lot more emotional,but oh so sweet!!!;) congrats!

The Anderson's said...

YAY!!!!!! We love girls!!!!! well boys are fun too but you just wait... girls are a WHOLE new ball game. Melanie told me last night, I was so excited for you. We will have to have a girls night out to my house and start making bows!!!! :) Congratulations!!!!
Nicole and Shayna

RaCHeL said...

COnGrAtuLaTioNS!!! That is so exciting! Doug actually told me awhile ago, but I didn't want to say anything until you posted it. :) She is going to be one protected sister!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS! That is awesome news! I love my girls! Jeff will be cute with a little girl wrapped around his finger. It sounds like you have been very busy! But with way fun stuff. Hope you get feeling better! Good luck.

Janille