Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cleaning off the camera.

My phone is accumulating quite a few pictures lately. I thought it would be good to get them off and update the blog.

This is Big Man at his 2nd grade spelling bee.  We worked (and fought)  over all of the spelling words.  I finally decided if he didn't care, neither did I.  He came in 5th place in his grade.  I was proud of him.  Despite all the arguments he learned a lot and did great.


"Look Mom, I did my own hair."  Oh.  Wow.  This picture doesn't really do it any justice.  The best part is I took her all over that afternoon and DIDN'T fix it.

On the nicer weather days, me and The Mover have been walking Little Princess to preschool.  After we dropped her off, The Mover decided she was done in the stroller.  She wanted to walk too.  We went almost a whole block before she'd get back in the stroller.  It wasn't quite the aerobic activity I had in mind, but it was fun.  She jabbered the whole way.

We finally checked out Scheels.  We waited in line forever for the ferris wheel. 


This is my new living room art.  I think it turned out cute. 

I tried and tried to get some decent pictures of The Mover right before she turned 2.  Every time I got the camera out she'd make faces and start laughing.  Although the picture turned out cute, it just wasn't what I had in mind.  Little booger.

I didn't get too many pictures of all our Easter activities.  We had a good time and the kids are still enjoying their bubbles, candy, and sidewalk chalk.  Thanks Grandma for the new driveway decor.

Last but not least is our fun new toy.  Well, almost.  We will be buying it this month.  We've been wanting to get a trailer for a while now.  This one was a great deal and we all fell in love with it.  The kids are so excited.  There are 4 bunk beds in the front for all of them.  Many good times to come!

No comments: