Thursday, October 4, 2012

This and That...

I was cleaning off my camera and getting all of my pictures organized and had a few that I wanted to share.  For Family Home Evening a few weeks ago, we went fishing.  There's a great fishing spot about 5 minutes from our home.  Little Princess caught two little ones and had fun reeling them in.  This was The Mover's first time fishing.  We had fun showing it to her.  She kept touching it and then it would move.  Then she'd try and touch my face with her 'fishy' hands. 

Little Princess had three different birthday celebrations-one with Jeff's family, one with mine, and then we celebrated on her actual birthday as well.  She was thrilled with all of her new toys.  I would go in at night and she'd be sleeping with them. 

Jeff has been gone on the muzzle loader deer hunt this week and last.  The kids and I went out to eat one night.  I got myself  Cafe Rio and they voted for McDonalds-works for me.  They had so much fun playing in the play center that they were all sweaty.  I've never seen them play so hard.  They took The Mover up to play and go down the slides.  She had a blast.  It's fun that the older three kids can help with her.  She thinks she needs to do everything they do.

I got a big bag of apples in Nephi and decided to do some canning.  I made apple pie filling and applesauce.  It was a big sticky mess, but it was fun.  My next (and final) attempt at canning this year will be tomatoes. 

We decided to go on a drive on the Nebo loop in lieu of going to the Brigham City Temple dedication.  It was gorgeous.  I took the kids last year during conference weekend.  My little picture don't do the colors justice.  

I already posted the pictures of Little Princess getting her toenails done, but I found this one of The Mover playing while we there.   The people that worked at the nail salon were not thrilled with her running around.  I don't think any of them have kids, they don't sit still for that long.

When I get a chance I will take a picture of my yard.  Since it has cooled down outside, I am working on reseeding the patchy parts in the lawn.  I also created a rock garden and decorated for Halloween.   It looks great.

No comments: