Thursday, September 20, 2012

Crib-Free!

As The Mover outgrows stuff, I've been getting rid of it. There are some indoor yard sale groups online and I've sold all of our baby stuff. I found a cute day bed on this yard sale site and decided to make the move to a bed. The other kids were all about 17 months when they got their beds.

The first night was a little rough, and one night I woke her up when I moved her back up to the top of the bed. She decided to stay up partying until 2:30! Ugh. Other than that she's been great. She loves it.

A lot of my friends have been posting their pictures of things they've been canning. I've never canned before in my life, but wanted to. We got some extra shelves in our storage room, so I have space to store them. A friend of mine was going to pick some green beans at a neighbors house that had LOTS of extras. We spent about 2 hours picking the beans and then today we canned them.

I knew it was a lot of work, but whew, I didn't know how long it would take. It was fun though. I hope to do more!

No comments: