Thursday, November 17, 2011

Where has November gone?

We took these pictures from our back deck the other night. We have the best view of Nebo. It looked awesome as the moon was coming up over the mountain.





As I looked at the date tonight on my computer, I was amazed that November is already more than half over. I can't believe it's going by so quickly. I am usually done with my Christmas shopping by now and getting excited for the holidays.

This past week was a crazy and sad one. Jeff's grandma passed away and her funeral was a week ago. She was 92 years old. Three of his siblings came down. On the way home from the funeral, Jeff's sister received word that her father-in-law had passed away suddenly. It came as quite a shock to them (and everyone). This past Tuesday we went up to Pocatello for his funeral. Prior to these two funerals I hadn't been to a funeral for almost 7 years. Two in one week is enough to last me for a while. Hopefully there won't be any more any time soon.

No comments: