Monday, May 2, 2011

Big Weekend

This weekend was Baby M's blessing. In the past we've invited all our extended family, but this time we just invited immediate family (so if you didn't know about it that's why) :) It was a lot less stress keeping it small. Jeff's sisters came down from Boise and we had a fun weekend. My little angel looks adorable in her white dress.

Before the weekend festivities began, I cut off all my hair. I usually do this when I'm pregnant, but this time I waited until now. It is nice to have it off my shoulders.
On Saturday we needed something fun to do to entertain everyone (not that running around the house wasn't entertaining). We decided to go bowling. The kids had a great time. It was fun to watch them. I have to mention that I got the high score at 114. I haven't been bowling in years, it was fun.
Our little brunch after Baby M's blessing.
Little Princess and her cousin O. They're pretty close in age and had a great time playing together. They were so cute.
We had a good time with all our family. We appreciate all their love and support.

1 comment:

Janille said...

Sounds like a fun weekend! I love having family visit. Baby M looks beautiful. I bet it was a special day. I love your new hair cut!