Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Extreme Laundry...

I don't usually photograph my laundry, but yesterday was the laundry day from hell. I probably did 12 loads. I usually don't have that many loads, but Little Princess was sick. She threw up all over her bed and mine. In addition to everything in the picture, I also had four loads of my bedding. It's not often that I wash my blanket, comforter, and bed skirt. I think that half of my linen closet was cleaned yesterday.

For me washing is not the hard part, it's the folding. It took me at least two hours this morning to fold everything and put it away. The only space I had big enough to fold and make piles was the hallway. Boy am I glad that's done.

Little Princess is feeling better today, but now Little Man has it. At least with the boys they throw up in a bucket or the bathroom. It's a lot less clean up. Here's to hoping that no one else gets it. Wish us luck.

1 comment:

Wendy Olson said...

I hate the stomach flu. I have heard of several people that have had it! I am so sorry. If it makes you feel any better I probably have that much laundry to do every week at my house!!!! I need a second laundry room! We need to reschedule our ice cream night!