Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Catching up

So it's time to update the blog. I've finally downloaded all of the Christmas pictures and surprisingly there are more videos than pictures of Christmas :( Here are a few highlights of the holidays. Little Princess got to hit her first pinata. She was pretty excited about it. I had to help her so she knew what to do.

Nemo wasn't nearly as traumatic as Thomas was two years ago.

Big man opening presents. They had a great Christmas. I have three very spoiled (but cute) kids.

Big man had a big day on Christmas. He turned 5. Here he is playing with some of his new toys. I can't believe he's 5. Where has the time gone?

Little Princess playing with toys. My house looked like a toy bomb had gone off. I could only stand it for a few days before I had to organize toys and put them away.
We had a great Christmas. It's always fun to watch the excitement and wonder of the holidays through a child's eyes. It was a fun year. Some other good news-I got a new camera. Wahoo!!! Now as soon as I get a memory card for it, I'm in business. It only holds three pictures without one. It's going to be great though. Thanks Jeff for my wonderful surprise.

No comments: