Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Labor Day Fun

For Labor Day we decided to have a family activity. We went fishing at Payson Lakes. The boys were thrilled to go. Little Princess and I went along for the ride :) Here are two of my boys just chilling and waiting for the fish.

Little Man and Little Princess enjoying the snacks.

The first catch of the day. Big man wouldn't touch it. He was pretty excited though.




The kids had a great time and they were really good. Little Princess had fun playing on the blanket and I finished a book. That's my idea of a perfect fishing day. Laying in the sun reading :) Jeff thinks I'm really weird.

After our fishing excursion we went to a BBQ with some friends (the Rasmussens) in Ephraim. They just built a new home and we were excited to go see it. They did an awesome job. It's really a beautiful home. I left my camera in the car, so I didn't get any pictures (sorry Lynne) The boys had fun jumping on the trampoline. There were lots of other little boys to play with. It was fun to hang out with some family friends and let the kids run wild.

All in all it was a long, wonderful day. We didn't get home until late, but we all had a great time. Usually with a day off, we end up having a girls day (me and LIttle Princess), and a boys day (Jeff and the boys). This time we decided on a family day and it was great.

1 comment:

Janille said...

Sound like fun. I could go for a day of just reading a book! I must be weird too! Cute pictures. Glad you had a good family day!