Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Finally-pictures are downloaded

I've wanted to update the pictures long before now, but someone never put my camera back after using it. He shall remain nameless :) I love this picture. It shows what an awesome view we have as well as Big Man being a nut.

Little Man is going to be the death of me. Sure he looks cute and harmless, but don't let that fool you. We almost had more staples yesterday afternoon. The kids went to scouts with me yesterday it was at the park. The scouts all rode bikes and scooters for part of their physical fitness achievements. My boys rode the scout's scooters while the scouts played kickball. Little Man was doing awesome until he decided to take on a little hill. He got going pretty fast and biffed it about halfway down. I looked over right as his head hit the cement. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt and no helmet. The absolute worst getup for this type of injury. He was covered in mud, scraped his elbow and foot pretty good, and cut open the back of his head. It wasn't in the same spot as his last staples. He wanted to even it out-it was on the other side. There were two little cuts that bled like crazy. I was worried there was gravel or dirt in the cuts, but after we cleaned him up a bit it looked okay. He had a huge goose egg on the back of his head and probably a pretty good headache all night.

Later that night while I was putting baby H to bed, little man gave himself some more medicine. I came down a few minutes later and he says, "I had medicine-a lot". I have no idea how much he took. It was the little medicine cup that goes with the Tylenol, so at most it was 3 tsp. The bottle was still pretty full, so I know it wasn't too much. He was so proud of himself for being helpful. AHHHH.

1 comment:

The Rasmussens said...

Guess this is what it's going to be like all of our lives raising boys eh?