Saturday, February 16, 2008

Tag I'm It...

A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago...
I had just turned 20, graduated from the University of Utah with my Bachelor's degree in Business Finance, and was trying to decide what to do with my life. I worked a couple of different jobs in my field and decided I didn't like any of them. Later that year, I decided to turn in my mission papers and go on a mission.

2. What is on my to-do list for today?
Absolutely nothing. That will probably never happen again. Jeff took the boys on a little trip in the car and I have the whole day to myself. It would be pure bliss if I felt good. I have a cold :(

3. What would I do if I suddenly became a billionaire?
I would help out as many people as I could, pay off everything I could and travel-lots. Pretty boring, I know. I'm practical that way.

4. 3 Bad habits...
One that I picked up along the way and I'm not quite sure why is that I leave the fridge door open. It's kind of funny. We'll be sitting at the table to eat and I'll look over and see that the door is wide open. I even did it at my sister-in-law's house-oops.

5. Places I have lived
I grew up in Sandy, served a mission in Phoenix, Arizona, went to graduate school in Logan, Utah and then moved back to Salt Lake. Since Jeff and I have been married, we've lived in Logan, Herriman (twice), with my parents (twice), and currently Riverton. I hope we won't be moving again for a LONG time.

6. Places I have worked..
Before I was married: University of Utah (Human Resources), Mountain America Credit Union, Heritage Gardens Reception Center, Utah State University
After I got married: Alta High School, Salt Lake Community College, and Utah Career College
I currently am a full-time mom and teach one night a week at SLCC and online courses for Globe University.

7. Things people don't know about me
I am a perfectionist-which can be good in some ways, annoying in others. I lost 50 lbs while I was on my mission (it's been up and down since with the kids). I once wanted 9 kids-that was long before I ever had my own. It definitely changed after the first. I now say we'll take one at a time and see how we do. Two are enough to keep me busy :)

I would like to tag the following....Tiffany, Rosie, and Corinne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I just learned a lot about you! You are amazing!