Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Recent happenings of little man

Little man has had quite an eventful couple of weeks. First of all he got a new bed. He's only 17 months, but he's the same age we put his big brother in one and he did great. It's only been a few days, but so far he loves it. He's slept pretty good and loves his newfound freedom. Big brother thinks its fun to play on as well. He's already taught him how to jump on the bed.
This is the aftermath of a nasty spill at grandma and papa's house. He was running across the room and tripped right before he got to the kitchen cupboard. He hit the corner of the cabinet square in the middle of his forehead. This picture doesn't do the colors justice :)
This is what happens when I try and talk on the phone. It wasn't a social call mind you, it was an important phone call from a student. I was trying to walk her through a problem while little man decided to pour oatmeal all over my floor. I took it away from him only to have his big brother take it and add to the fun. When I got off the phone, they both had good long timeouts.

2 comments:

The Shill Spill said...

Ohhhhhh...I know all too well how that feels. I am very sorry Meggan! I hope all is well now. :)

Anonymous said...

Meggan,

I understand talking of the phone. My kids turn into animals, and have to turn up their volume too. Your kids are so cute! I'm excited I got in touch with Jeff. I have missed my cousins! I hope to meet you soon!

Janille