Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lunch at the Train Station

We can't make a trip to Wal-Mart without passing the train section. My oldest is a Thomas the Train fanatic. He knows all of their names (even when I don't). Every week at the library we have to get new Thomas books and movies. Every night at bed we have to read ALL those Thomas books. It's more Thomas fun than I can handle.

Is that bread in front of each train you ask, why yes it is. Big man was supposed to be eating his own lunch and while I wasn't looking, he very graciously shared with each and every one of his trains. It was too cute to pass up the photo op. Isn't he adorable?


1 comment:

The Shill Spill said...

How cute is that Meggan? I love it! At least you know your little one is very gernerous. :) (Good with sharing, that's for sure.) :)