Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Busy Busy Busy

Life is busy with 5 kids. There is a lot of running around and different activities that the kids are involved in.  This was the first season of basketball for both boys. They had fun and learned a lot. 

I'm sad this picture turned out blurry, but you can still see her mad organizational skills.  I brought up a bunch of toys from the toy room so she could play while I feed baby.  My family room is a disaster, but she's having a blast.

No matter how many times I tell The Mover to get out of the swing, she ignores me.  She thinks it's her personal toy.  This day she took the liberty of listening to her brother's music while swinging away.  What a nut.


Both of my boys signed up for the talent show on their own.  Big Man played a song on the piano.  It turns out I'm a horrible one-handed photographer.  You can kind of see him :)  He's the one at the piano.

Little Man signed up to do roping with his buddy.  They were so funny. They practiced all week to get ready for the roping event.

I am proud of my boys for signing up and showing off their talents. 


Today was Wacky Wednesday at preschool.  I was not home so Jeff got Little Princess ready.  She wore her clothes inside out, and this is the hair creation.  Very creative and fun. 

No comments: