Monday, February 10, 2014

Catching up

When I looked at my last blog and realized it was December since I last posted, I decided I better catch up. Besides Christmas pictures, these are the ones I found on my phone.

We moved The Mover downstairs to share a bedroom with Little Princess.  We wanted her to be used to it before the baby comes.  She's done pretty good so far.  She has trouble staying in her room and not bugging the other kids.  She likes to go climb in bed with her brothers and sister and keep them up.  Her favorite thing to do is read before bed.  This is how I found the girls one night.

We've had fun at Grandma's house a couple of different Sundays with cousins. The girls adore their cousin A.

Thanks Dad for the photo bomb!
She's my biggest helper in the kitchen (and elsewhere too). All my kids love licking the beater.
Little Princess's dance class was invited to perform at the High School Drill Team's dance night. She thought she was pretty hot stuff.
Since Little Princess had makeup on for the dance performance, The Mover snuck it and put it on herself. Not too bad really, at least she got her lips!
The boys are playing their first year of basketball. They have had fun. Between games and practices we are in Nephi three nights a week. The girls have had fun at their games too.
If Little Man could remember to dribble the ball, he'd be great! His games are pretty entertaining to watch.
Finally, Little Man went with Jeff to show a house up by Heber City two weekends ago. They heard Karl Malone was at his dealership up there so they went over and met him. Little Man really didn't know who he was until they came home and Jeff showed him some video clips and they saw him on TV at the Jazz game that night.

No comments: