Sunday, December 22, 2013

Merry Christmas

In the two and a half years since we've had The Mover I have not got one decent photo of all 4 of my kids together. This time was no exception. I got two good pictures. In one three of them were looking and smiling, in the other one was, so after a lot of editing I joined them together and this is the result. It's a little blurry, but you get the idea.

This has been a busy crazy year for our family. We've been very blessed in so many ways. We love the holiday season because we not only celebrate the birth of the savior, but also the birth of our oldest who will turn 9 this year. I am really in awe at how big my kids are getting and how fast they are growing up. They are all so unique and such an important part of our family. I love this quote that says, 'We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.' We hope you have a Merry Christmas. Love, The Hansens

No comments: