Saturday, September 28, 2013

Other Random Pictures

I have not cleaned off my phone (or blogged) in a while. Here are some random pictures that I just love.  This was from Little Princess's First day of school.  I loved that The Mover had to be in a picture with her.

Little Man's Birthday this year was kind of a weird one.  I had big plans to go and do something as a family that afternoon/evening, but with Big Man in and out of the E.R. for antibiotic treatments, it kind of threw a wrench into the plans.  So, I asked Little Man what he wanted to do and he said he wanted to invite some friends over to play and have cake.  This is what they ended up doing-shooting BB Guns in the backyard.  It was the perfect day for him. 

I watched a friend's twins the other day.  They're 3 months old.  I couldn't have done it without my two little helper!  They LOVED it.

In a matter of seconds The Mover went from a clean face to this.  I asked her what she got all over her face and her reply was, 'I dunno'.  Love her. 

A few weeks ago we went to Boise for our cousin's baptism and our aunt's wedding.  It was a whirlwind weekend, but we had a good time.  I didn't get many pictures of the wedding, but I did get one of the girls.  They looked so cute that night (although this picture didn't turn out great).



I stole this picture off of Samantha's Facebook Page.  It's the first one we've had with everyone from Jeff's side of the family.

No comments: