Saturday, November 24, 2012

All in a Day's (hour's) Work

The Mover has never been really destructive...until now! Both within a 1/2 hour, she made these two messes.


and I thought I'd only get to decorate the tree once!

In other events: Big Man and Little Princess are in the Nutcracker this year. Last week was their first dress rehearsal. They thought it was pretty fun to be in costume and makeup. Little Princess looked so old with her makeup done.

This is our first year getting a real tree.  We went up Log canyon in Fountain Green to cut it down. 


It looked a lot smaller on the mountain.  We got it home and it was huge.  Now to decorate it!

We spent Thanksgiving with my side of the family this year.  I had this brilliant idea that we should go see the lights at Temple Square.  I didn't know it was opening night for the lights.  It was insane.  We rode Trax down and visited City Creek for the first time too.  That was fun, but super crowded.

No comments: