Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

It's been a Happy Halloween at our house, but a long one too. I'm kind of glad to see it over with. I definitely have some pretty cute little kids all dressed up.



Our festivities included watching the school parade, a class party for Big Man, a trunk or treat at the school, and a carnival for the finale. It was a lot of stuff, but lots of fun.





The pretty kitty. Or whatever you want to call her. I think it's supposed to be a leopard. She thought she was pretty hot stuff when she got to use some of mom's makeup for the whiskers and nose.


The penguin suit can be retired this year. All four of my kids have worn it. It's been a good costume for our family :) Baby M wasn't real happy with it. She couldn't move. Oh well, at least she was warm.


I took these pictures of Baby M yesterday. She's wearing her sister's cat ears and looked adorable.




Happy Halloween everyone.

No comments: