Thursday, December 20, 2007

December Fun

Here are some fun photos of our December activities. It's been a busy month so far and it's only 2/3 of the way over.

We rode trax down to temple square with the cousins. Big man had a blast. He was wild and crazy all night long. This photo is in front of the reflection pool.

They all had fun posing for photos.


Big man was more interested in the candy cane than Santa himself. Little man was not happy about being on his lap.


After 20 (or more) takes and several bribes, this was the best I could get of the boys. It turned out pretty cute. Every time I'd get little man posed and get the camera in place, he was up and running. It was an exhausting process.

The best is yet to come with Christmas parties and presents. After that I'm looking forward to some quiet time. I love this time of year, but it also can get a little crazy.

1 comment:

The Shill Spill said...

I love the picture of your two boys in front of the Christmas tree. (On your cards.) I think they are classic! Good stuff! Hope you are well! Have a great Christmas!